[D-G] deleuze guattari

Mike Lansing badger2 at mail2world.com
Wed Jul 12 07:14:20 PDT 2017

There is a desperation for other horizons as books are now disappearing
from library shelves to be replaced in cyberspace, though at a cost to
subscribe. We do not think that there are any places to go such as was
the spoons list say, in 1994 or so. Very little practical hands-on d&g
that would prompt boycotts, temporary autonomous zones, etc.