[D-G] Deleuze's "La litterature et la vie" essay

Andrija F. endymion23 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 06:55:28 PST 2012

Dear all,

I'm making a collection of Deleuze's essays on art that will be translated
and published in Serbian. I plan to order the texts chronologically but
I've been having issues with finding out when "La litterature et la vie"
was originally published. It's the first essay in "Critique et clinique",
that is "Essays Critical and Clinical". The date of French edition of the
book is 1993. Should I take it that it's the text's date as well?

Thank you in advance.

Best,
Andrija