[D-G] Thursday April 12th (6 to 8 pm) opening of my nOise anusmOs

Joseph Nechvatal jnech at thing.net
Sat Apr 7 11:45:47 PDT 2012

Please join me Thursday April 12th (6 to 8 pm) for the opening of my art exhibition "nOise anusmOs" at Galerie Richard 514 West 24th Street NYC. Further information here: http://post.thing.net/node/3586

Following the opening, I will present the world premier concert of the immersive surround-sound re-mastered version of my "viral symphOny" at 9:30 pm at Harvestworks 596 Broadway #602 (between Houston and Prince).

"nOise anusmOs" and "viral symphOny" are being presented in association with the recent publication of my new book "Immersion Into Noise".

Please feel free to post and circulate.

Joseph Nechvatal

http://www.nechvatal.net