[D-G] creation is resistance

Lili Hsieh lili.hsieh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 22:40:14 PDT 2011

Dear all,

Greetings! I have been trying to locate where Deleuze says something like
'creation is resistance' without much success. I cited it in a paper a long
while ago but forgot to write down the source. I've been looking for it in
What Is Philosophy? where he talks about creation of concepts and resistance
to the present, but not directly putting the two together.  Does anyone know
of the source or if this is a correct quote from Deleuze?   Many thanks for
your kind help.

best,
Lili