[D-G] The NMother Tongue

charles hubaker solntsepyati at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 13:07:19 PST 2011

The eye of Peromyscus, the beach mouse, is compromised when reared in captivity
and then placed into the wild. It will be owl-food before the rest of the
family. If this were not so, Peromyscus might have guilt feelings when Nurse
Ratchet comes upon the boy experimenting on the ward.

'My lucid unreason is not afraid of chaos.'
(Artaud, Manifesto in Clear Language)