[D-G] Bibliometrics advice needed.

Harald Wenk hwenk at web.de
Wed Aug 10 10:01:07 PDT 2011

Hello Ruth,
"he looks at the thing from all different point of views - he wants to BUY it" (Nietzsche).
which is "formal subsumation of the force of work (of te academics)
in terms of Marx.

Evaluuation is a step to the following "real subsumation of te force of work" (Marx),
making a sort of very repetitive woker, a  machine for simple work, out of the reasearchers and scholars,
bad paid anyway and enabling more competition and concurrence, dumping, too.

That is the reason why you get "cahllengeswq2 to an ecvaluation in a left winged
deiscsuiiongrpeop,
informed  of  socilogy and ecomomics.

Deleuze cpomplaint himself the bad possiblities of reasearch
in France, getting worse every day.

greetings Harald