[D-G] Concepts seen as functions (malgosia askanas)

Super Dragon superdragon at addlebrain.com
Sun Aug 7 09:02:40 PDT 2011

I was trying to express the way a concept passes only through its own components in the plane of immanence. Swimming seemed a useful image for this

Sloughing one's skin.-The snake that cannot slough its skin perishes. Likewise spirits which are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be spirits (Nietzsche: Daybreak:V:573)