[D-G] Math class

malgosia askanas ma at panix.com
Sat Apr 30 12:01:05 PDT 2011

>if I were you I'd keep auditing that math class.

Heh heh, I would say that your post warrants, instead, the opposite
conclusion.  If you're using DeLanda's authority, and DeLanda (by his
own claim) explains those fields of math to a degree sufficient for
an understanding of Deleuze, than why should one take a math class?
One should simply read DeLanda.  Besides, Jeff's calculus class is
not going to cover differential geometry or group theory, so
definitely reading DeLanda (if one believes DeLanda, that is) would
be preferable, since he (presumably) kills all those mathematical
birds with a single stone.

-m