[D-G] NEW EDITION - SLAVOJ ZIZEK (Ed) - EVERYTHING YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT LACAN (BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK HITCHCOCK)

Adriano oxanairda at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 14:55:08 PST 2010

I don`t know about you guys, but I`m considering these VERSO messages
as a kind of 'soft' or 'grey' spamming LOL
They have nothing to do with Deleuze and Guattari`s work, and still
they promote authors and thinkers that are not linked at all with the
interests we mean to share here.
I rather prefer a thousand times the kind of
weirdy-schizo-rhizo-poeitic-spamming that we had received through all
these years rather than these non-related opportunistic door-selling
fellows.
There must be a kind of punk vampire behind the curtain. LOL

salutes, anyway

adr