[D-G] Deleuze-Guattari Digest, Vol 63, Issue 5

John Laudenberger johnnywoops at gmail.com
Fri May 21 12:01:14 PDT 2010

Dear H.W.,
Thank you for the response. I'm currently away for the weekend and
can't take a look at my books, nor attempt to look at the book by
Merleau-Ponty, but will do so when I get home on Monday. I would like
to continue this conversation and will give you a more thorough
response soon.
Thanks again for the help,
John

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 1:26 PM, Harald Wenk