[D-G] clause chain thought

Louie l.ogrady at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 07:27:29 PDT 2010

Interesting thoughts, though I would be interested in getting some
references in regards to your points. For example, I can't remember reading
any d&g where they aligned the analog with the human body against the
digital societies of control, it surprises me very much that they would
align anything with 'human' as positive, afterall, there are plenty of
anti-humanist sentiments stemming right back to nietzsche (and beyond) which
they take many of their cues from. But perhaps you're talking in relation to
the BwO, the BwO being, as far as I understand, against the stratification
of the body. So through the process of destratification, the creation of a
BwO, the body becomes unhuman.

best wishes.