[D-G] Deleuze-Guattari Digest, Vol 66, Issue 2

Harald Wenk hwenk at web.de
Sat Aug 21 09:11:30 PDT 2010

Dear charles,

I am aware of the fact, that the superriches in US tend to live
in own suburbs, which are to expensive for anyone else most even to visit them.

Nonetheless I like to mention, that in the antioedipe a real
opposition of a schiziod-revolutionry pole and a fascist-paranoid one
as a real
qualitative difference ist posed ( Second positive task. Fourth
thesis: The two poles of the
libido occupation of the social field. near the end of the book).

So, the construction of a fascist-schizo flux is
not possible or like a round square.

As there is no preparation for your email, nor any introduction this bold
misuse of notions, direct aganinst the definitions and things of
heart of the anti-oedipe makes me more than suspicious,
if you are really a contribuer to a fruitful discusssion in
the sense of liberation of happinbess in the sense of D&G.

Second, the deterrotialization of capiltalism is
connected to a double retorrotilalization to the state with overdetermination
and to the body of the money. Therefore it is only
decoding and not really schiziod.

As everyone knows, both money and the state tend to repression.

There are often disturbances in this list.

greetings Dr. rer. Nat. Harald Wenk