[D-G] Japanese line drawings

Mark Crosby Crosby_M at rocketmail.com
Mon Oct 5 18:29:11 PDT 2009

Joff, wasn't this you way back when ?

  +  From: "Joff"
  +  Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 14:39:03 +0100
     there is a MA thesis on Deleuze and Bacon on the web at:
     http://home.mira.net/~vira/MA/contents.html
     Drawing on Deleuze and Guattari
     Stephen O'Connell

Unfortunately the link is dead and my copy of Deleuze's drawings from it is becoming brittle. I'd like a fresh copy, but Google doesn't seem to find anything. Perhaps you're thinking of something else, since it's not clear why these would be considered Japanese?