[D-G] CFP Deleuze: ethics and politics

Philosophy & Literature Conference philconf at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 9 17:50:56 PST 2009

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing regarding the third biennial philosophy and literature graduate
conference at Purdue University.

The conference will take place on April 9 and 10 in West Lafayette, Indiana,
and the topic is "Deleuze: Ethics and Politics."

Attached to this email is a copy of the call for papers, which I kindly request
that you distribute to potentially interested parties in your department/post
on your site.

Thank you for your time and help.  Feel free to contact me at phil-lit-
conference at purdue.edu with any further inquiries.

Sincerely yours,

Rockwell Clancy

http://www.driftline.org/Attachments/Deleuze_Conference_CFP-1.pdf  ]

The Philosophy & Literature Ph.D. Program
Purdue University
Beering Hall of Liberal Arts and Education, Room 1289
100 North University Street
West Lafayette, Indiana 47907-2098
Telephone: 765-496-1848
Fax: 765-494-3660