[D-G] Blog Site for Deleuze Reading Group

Cain, Prof. Jeffrey CainJ at sacredheart.edu
Mon Oct 6 19:20:55 PDT 2008

Chris, not sure if you've been promoting the reading group anywhere else.  I think it would be good to let Charlie Stivale know about it, also Ian Buchanan.  I have their email addys and can contact them if you like.  They both send out occasional D&G announcements.  Let me know?

Best,

Jeff

Jeffrey P. Cain, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English
Director of Communications Across the Curriculum
Department of English HC221C
Sacred Heart University
5151 Park Avenue
Fairfield, Connecticut 06825
203.371.7810

"I don't know what Foucault meant, I never asked him." --Gilles Deleuze, Negotiations (1995)