[D-G] Blog Site for Deleuze Reading Group

malgosia askanas ma at panix.com
Mon Oct 6 09:38:12 PDT 2008

Chris, is a blog really the right tool for holding a discussion?  It seems to me that a blog is designed for posting _articles_ on which people then comment.  For a discussion, wouldn't a discussion board be a better medium?  See, e.g. http://www.proboards.com/index.html  (I don't know anything about this outfit, but this kind of software seems to me much righter for a multi-voice multi-topic continuous discussion, where the unit of discussion is not an _article_ but a _topic_).

-m