[D-G] Deleuze Reading Group?

chris siers csiers21 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 5 15:18:39 PDT 2008

Ok, I'm glad that several people are interested. I am thinking of doing a reading group on either A Difference and Repetition. My preference is for the latter book, but if everyone rather read D & R, i'd be fine with that. Actually I wouldn't mind reading both if you guys wanted to start two different reading groups. What does everyone think? My email is csiers21 at hotmail.com. I was thinking that we could start a blog in which to discuss our reading. Let me know.

Take Care,

Chris