[D-G] Deleuze Reading Group?

Cain, Prof. Jeffrey CainJ at sacredheart.edu
Sun Oct 5 14:17:40 PDT 2008

I'd be interested in whatever book the group chooses--keep me posted?

Best,

Jeff
Jeffrey P. Cain, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English
Director of Communications Across the Curriculum
Department of English HC221C
Sacred Heart University
5151 Park Avenue
Fairfield, Connecticut 06825
203.371.7810

"I don't know what Foucault meant, I never asked him." --Gilles Deleuze, Negotiations (1995)