[D-G] michael hardt

hwenk hwenk at web.de
Sun Apr 27 02:30:07 PDT 2008

Hello Superdragon,

even if you may not believe it,
but I read a dissertation on "Vedanta and Spinoza" from India in 1949.
The Indian vedantin author found great ressemblances.
Not speak that Spinoza is one of the very view western philophers who met
the very high moral standads vedanta philosophers
have to accept a philosopher as "jnani" or vedantin.
 Things go even deeper, as the "psychisme"
coincides with Indian psycholgy so good,
that there maybe some kind
of unkown hidden influence
from oversea in that "golden age"
of netherland colonialism.

There is a reamrk at the
begining of the "treatasie of the improvemnet of
the mid" by Spinoza,
that Spinoza sees himself unable "to change his way of life"
in order to reach "beatitude".
This maybe a common hint at  that time
to the more or less known
or ""heard" (yoga) practices in oversea.

greetings Harald Wenk

PS. The sanke cit of Nietzsche maybe dueto teh experience of teh
growing conciousness and brain activity, where
some "thresholds" (he skins of the snake)  on the brain body without organs are
overcome in a durable way. Thius giving way for a emnlarged, more lust and less pain giving
generous organization of the brain - obercoming the "oragnism" partly too.