[Deleuze-Guattari] welkom au local

Mas Que Palabras xavier.buades at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 21:09:50 PDT 2007

my mother is away at the moment. she left me once again with a computer.
i am not sure its very sane of me to be left alone here with these links
leading to nowhere but to drugs, sex and BLOODviolence. Mr CSO are you sure
y're really fifty five? And why cannot Harald say Mr or Missis. These are
questions my mother have asked me to ask to strangers like you . I know you
are saying how you are you okay, but my mother is of a dogmatic Cartesian, I
already told you she has a metaphysical doubt about strangers. My mother is
an archivist, a diagramitical architect, she leaves in Belgium. I am
oedipian, I didn't read your Laing or Sartre. i LIKE THE novel old F Dante
were little girls are reswced by an Heideggeir or a Military Guy. If you
take me with your links I might get free of my sicknesswhich is antisemitism
and nationalism about the Saint Roman Empire. I belong to the school of
Luther, the Bauhaus, not to the catholic internet. But my virgin mother
wants nothing for me but internet and a working computer. She is a fammilly
pervert as you could be so i am not sure. You will tell me how good you are,
I am sure I will understand the poets tradition one midnight. I want to be
taken to your harem of "fictive" characters. When I'll be 16 or 18, you will
take me, and be fifty five plus eighteen minus nine. You will be sixtyfour
You will maybe convince my mother better at old age. Sorry for this, time
needs to pass.Adline :( PS Or are you my father? He sais he went to Canada,
then never came back to compete with others in Canada. He is a BIG BUSINESS
lawyer a lawyer of your age. He speaks French also and smokes pod each
thanksgiving with a girl called Frieda VonKruntzik, from slovaquia. He lives
in the sam Montreal as you, I am not sure if you are not haveing an affair,
I mean a business affair. Oh I don't know why I write you, maybe it was coz
you could know my Father, and he is right going with you to Montreal because
my Mother as not been fucked by him since such a long time its a cause of
her Cartesianism. enough! kussjes mijn vriend, mij camaraad van vijftig
yaren. ik houdt van je! a