[Deleuze-Guattari] field exploring

charles hubaker solntsepyati at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 02:03:26 PDT 2007

BTW. I love Finno-Ugric languages, as a linguist - and i can sell you my
diss-on-l.
http://www.lotpublications.nl/publish/articles/000494/bookpart.pdf

  Interesting is that linguistic transparency spoken of in this dissertation. To possibly align a time or geography sequence with the phenomenon, comparable to Picabia, mentioned earlier:

  'The Nazis, who had now been lording it in Estonia for over a year and a half, but whose arrogance dismissed the non-Indo-European Estonians as unfit for their Herrenvolk doctrine, practised non-interference in the academic pursuits of this 'inferior' race, which was greatly appreciated by the latter.
  Natsit, jotka olivat nyt isaennoeineet Virossa yli puolentoista vuodenajan, mutta joiden ylpets oli tuominnut indoeurooppalaisiin kuulumattomat virolaiset Herrenvolk-kaesitteensae ulkopuolelle, eivaet sekaantuneet taemaen "alemman" rodun akateemisiin pyrkimyksiin -- jota asennetta viimeksimainitut suuresti arvostivat.'
  (Oras A, Baltic Eclipse [Viron Kohtalonvuodet], London: Victor Gollancz, Ltd., p. 10)

  A very old gesture, mimesis. A Japanese primate field-worker did come across evidence of both pygmy chimps and regular-sized chimps inhabiting the same region in the Congo, according to one report of tracks found. This should be interesting for those such as Hooper (The River: A Journey to the Origins of HIV/AIDS), who seems to have assumed that geographical borders such as the Congo River kept the species separated. Anyway agreed, chest-pounding can't compete with serious poaching, especially for food, let alone a silverback hand used as a decorative ashtray-conversation-starter in Miami.

  Parading around
> >> banging their chest doesnt work so well against the local militia.
> >> will ourr brains ever outgrow that kind of posturing?
> >> cb

  Pim Chay?
  Ima usqutaq muyapayamun kay wakcha, kichkasapa chukllallayta?
  Qien ronda, felino, mi humilde chozuela de miseria y espinos?
  Who prowls like a cat around my hut of thorns and poverty?
  (Porfirio Menese Lazon, Five Quechua Poets (1998))

  Da svidaniya,
  ch