[Deleuze-Guattari] waffling, again...

Wouter Kusters C.W.Kusters at let.ru.nl
Sat Sep 8 07:05:09 PDT 2007

Hi Ruth and James,

I would also be interested in further study of Deleuze's (&Guattari) work. I
see a good chance to develop such study, by study of that archive with those
e-mails from Budapest, mentioned here recently. Is there really a big
computer, sending mails? When found out, I have here a grammar-and
lexicon-learning book, bought years & years ago, in Magyarorszag, called
"Ungarisch fur Auslander". Well, actually, it is not a
grammar-and-lexicon-learning book, but a teaching book.

Anyway...

have a nice day

wku