[Deleuze-Guattari] Why is this list sabotated so much?

.+oot8am wakeup dr.crawboney at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 17:56:42 PDT 2007

I woouldn't worry about it so much otherwise you're just asking for
it. Sometimes the things you say sound like jokes waiting for a
punchline, and then sometimes you are acting like there is "sabatoge"
going on around you. Maybe so, but maybe not, where is it? what is it
that is being sabotaged? I dont see what so important to be concerned,
who cares? Especially the accusations that are made, it interupts the
poetry and becomes part of the poetry in a good way, (re: asking for
it)... but the dominance is too much (re: complex philosophy of...).
 I hope the summer was fun. I spent several weeks in the rainforest
helping silverbacks obtain insurance policy againt pouching
attemptors, seems to be the only way to raise funds. Parading around
banging their chest doesnt work so well against the local militia.
will ourr brains ever outgrow that kind of posturing?
cb