[D-G] Deleuze, electronic music and Deleuzian theory of body

Andrija Filipovic endymion23 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 10:14:40 PDT 2007

Greetings,

My name is Andrija, I'm a student from Nis, Serbia. I plan to write my MA
thesis in aesthetics about theoretization of psychedelic trance events
through Deleuzian terminology. To cut the long story short, I'd be very
grateful if some you could recommend me some sources on theory of the body
inspired by Deleuze as well as on Deleuzian theory of contemporary
electronic music.

Looking forward to hearing your suggestions,
Andrija