[D-G] Rancière’s art-politics in lieu of the Deleuzian/Guattarian perspective

.+oot8am wakeup dr.crawboney at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 13:14:17 PDT 2007

Thanks, I enjoyed the essay.  Since I am now reading Artaud's "Theater
of double" for the first time I have found his distinction between art
and culture to be one of the clearest assessments I've come across and
it matched with much of it. the becoming-difference is sometimes too
difficult to percieve in the face of the art scene which promotes such
a personal style of commercial art. I do not see any sincere political
trajectory in galleryists like gavin.b or jeffery.d (who comes to art
world via citibank/chase) b/c they feed off the creativ energies of
sexy young hippys, who ought to be rioting in the streets instead of
playing with magicmarkers(re:prunning arrows)
anyway, thanks for sharing your site, there's lots to read...
cb

ps.. you mentioned some nineeleven blakops, but you did not refer to
their names. I have heard the same things but also could not find
their names, do you know the names?