[D-G] My body and Rights are being violated and abused

.+oot8am wakeup dr.crawboney at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 19:23:10 PDT 2007

I have been needlessly tickled, ruffhawsed, sexualy bolsterd, and I
hate it!  I really worry about the small lightweight types who breathe
weezy breaths, hiding under rocks and wiping sand from their eyes
while their hair fall out. Ive seen them in my cages, day in and day
out, its a turdish lifestyle subsisting on gerbil food. I would dare
to eat it myself! Tooo many people are in the raTRace, surfing around
with their mouses in the mazes. Clicking and clacking but not so much
breeding... more "reading. Recording and analyzing all of that porn
data consumption. You know, the entropy levels could be fixed after
all, if only when it was ideologized and eventually approached an
actual, as in those zen yogic attempts.

the economic compromise, resulting in a value system of things like
morals promoting final judgement. Running around like rats in the
subway is one way to become more animal. The world is veiled by our
animism economy of identity,BWO is the story of the body as it is
witnessed. that body of evidence reports & disseminates its story thru
BWO, so Ive heard. The case of the missing body, will it ever be
solved.
cg