[D-G] My body and Rights are being violated and abused

.+oot8am wakeup dr.crawboney at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 07:18:44 PDT 2007

It happens everyday, all over the world. I see people on the street
who need attention. What can I do, is he an animal? Will a shot of
ketamine do the trick? I will deal with it if it is real, but somebody
who is looking for help via the internet is ignoring their place in
reality, there is no help to give them here, here we are impotent BWOs
w/o fingers or helping hands either. That is what the internet does. I
appreciate the poetry. Not Baudillaire, but the whole 4th wall thing..
Thanks nadeem!