[Deleuze-Guattari] The Wound (Deleuze)

hwenk hwenk at web.de
Sat Aug 4 06:26:23 PDT 2007

Hello Tina,

I am a little bit puzzled by your quotation of literature.
May I ask what is the theme of your dissertation?
Looks like you have gathered some infrmations not obviously
following by laws of form logic from your Email.

Spencer Brown does not occur as a important source for
Deleuze.
What is your explanation of Aunt sally,
a sport to throw her down or her pipe,
like the not beloved "mother and featherlike"
authority?
So, it is funny if people like Laing, critizing former psychiatrists become
authorities themselves.
There are two ways to play the game. To  forget what they have "achieved" or
to move away the "block" they build.
Laing, Deleuze and Guattari and myself may agree that the real
block is the "aunt sally" game itself and argue for
Differentiating reading -
of course, Laing did not know a lot known now, including important things.

greetings Harald Wenk