[D-G] Jeepers, more Violence

NZ pretzelworld at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 19:19:20 PDT 2006

I disagree with what you said about science talking, especially with
govt. - it is such a funny thing I would cry.  (can you hear my
logical atom violins.? Its so difficult trying to see this pov, like
ecology and codes, say what?! But what of the lamarckian metholation
stage and chromozhomal variation due to something ordinary like
dopamine levels? wasn't her corn ignored for 35 years? sounds like
deaf ears (ha!)
Perhaps h.wenk could share his foucault article, seemed interesting to me...
diddy