[D-G] Straight-Bereshit Diffracted-Concentrate Meditate Create

NZ pretzelworld at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 08:09:52 PDT 2006

I wasnt suggesting using drugs for sleeping, I was recommending using
the drugs for tripping, hence the alarm clock.
When I need to got to sleep there are 2 things that I do for myself, first,
The best way to "pass out" is to shut off oxygen to your brain. This
can be done very safely by counting breaths (1... 2... 3... 4... etc.,
allcounts must be even paced) Slowly depriving your brain of oxygen,
like a frog in tepid water that is slowly heated untill it is boiling
hot -  he never knows at which point he is cooked!!

Breath in on a count of 2, breath out on a count of 4.(do this 4x)
Breath in on a count of 3, breath out on a count of 6.(do this 6x)
Breath in on a count of 4, breath out on a count of 8.(do this 8x)
Breath in on a count of 5, breath out on a count of 10.(do this 10x)
Breath in on a count of 6, breath out on a count of 12.(do this 12x)
Breath in on a count of 7, breath out on a count of 14.(do this 14x)
Breath in on a count of 8, breath out on a count of 16.(do this 16x)
etc

if that doesn't work  I try Hildegard's folk remedy, to eat an apple
(Re: Spinoza's Poison) I find that I cannot sleep if my stomach is
bored, so I eat an apple, so it will be busy all night happyily
digesting, letting my mind rest. (Re: henri micheax's dreams) perhaps
the apple will decompose your awake aggitated state?

It is tempting to say megamachine=bad, but this kind of absolute
dicotomy conceals other important motions. The megamachine is very
powerful, it is about wielding power. The reason people like to attach
themselves to the megamachine is to be a part of that power, but that
is not the only power one can have. People are capable of creating
their own personal megamachines for their own personal power
struggles, this is very handy. There is a certain leninism about
creating personal mega-machines that is ultimately very important. To
participate in power struggles is not the same as to submit to power
struggles. If I am attacked by a mega-machine that comes at me from
some sovereign agenda, and if that megmachine is trying to
territorialize me (perhaps it wants to territorialize the way that I
dance on my brazillian slave plantation) then, it would be in my
interest to create my own mega-machine with which to combat my
attacker. So like capoiera, I can create rules to the way I dance that
will "contextualize" the attacker, and break apart some of the chronos
that it uses (D's 2nd rule of using chronos to collage the aieon. The
facade of capoiera is a "dance', and from within the megamachine of
slave plantations this facade reduces those attacking humans( who
choose to embody the agenda of a slave-megamachine) into real people
again who respond to the chronos of music and body-movement, it is
their own human weakness that I have now territorialized inside my own
personal megamachine... for my own power play, "to over throw the
slave plantation." The human aspect of how the megamachine is
implimented is where judgement occurs (re: nero vs orestes)
bye