[D-G] Straight-Bereshit Diffracted-Concentrate Meditate Create

hwenk hwenk at web.de
Thu Nov 2 12:19:39 PST 2006

Hello adline,

In my eyes thinking and writing up ones artistic ideas is very usefull for
expressing inner feelings and therby solving them.
The idea of a mountain becoming alive through some capillar activity is
really more than interesting.
Especillay if, as you do it, are showing the stonelike, mountain like ides
and fantasmas blocking and paralysing people
and the slow animation of the people.
The most stonelike and paralyzing idea is the expectation,  the own feeling
and thinking depends in a large scale to be really understood.
The mountain surpassses Himalaya if one thinks not to know how to manage to
bring it about.
The most everday stonelike ideas is all what produces dullness.

R H I Z O M E    A N D     B R A I N
if you see the brain as a rhizome, the uniting process
is amalgating very hetergone chemical neurotransmitters.
There are also different parts of the brain,
the autonomous, the vegetativ, the neocortex ..
These are all very hertergone.
And there are some barrriers between them.

So we have different cells with differnt functions with different chemical
neurotransmitters
and the difference of inhibitory and amplifying synapses.
We have also neurons for muscle actions, which are very strong and sensory
ones, maybe also very strong.
Especially the visual sytem takes a lot of syapses,
also the memory and so on.
As you know, the censur is between the uncouncious , the subcouncious and
the concious part in  the neocortex.
>From a neurological view we have a  transfornmation
form the neurons  of the physical body to the autonomous uncouncios part
which has to be transmited by neurons
to the subconcious thalamus and hypothalmaus from where it is
transmited a second time to the neocortex.

Now in a way the feelings, especially the very bad
feelings, coming from some neurotransmitters are associated
to the hardest inner conflicts of the soul, mostly
accompanied with the idea of insuffiency of the person or the  I.

It is very difficult to get not involved in or to get rid of  this
identification.
The more censur, that is the more dark the origin of  neurotransmitter and
impulses
from the
body of thes painfull neurochemistry is, the more difficult it is
to solve things on an intellectaul or artistic or feeling level.
This gives the splits.
Maybe sometimes the attempt to unite the
thoughts in some kind of really coherent system where everything
depends on the other, must fail
and is a origin of stress itself.
But i would also not give up to easy  explanaitions on an intellectual
level.
Therefore some kind of independence, let go, hetergonity and
multiplicity may of more use. A lot of things are really over and gone.

For me the rhizome par excellence is the human brain.

To tackle soul pains on a physical level is indeed at best done by
breathing, pranayama,
and stretching the spinal cord a lot by yoga asanas. It is
far more effective and successfull. Especially if you
revive your frontal part of the brain behind the forehead.

greetings Harald Wenk