[D-G] deleuze and benjamin on violence

hwenk hwenk at web.de
Thu Mar 30 08:36:06 PST 2006

Hello,

it looks like you are more interesred in private life and the discussion of
Deleuze and Guattari or Spinoza doesn't play any
important role for the path you travel.

In my eyes this is a group for discussing the work of Deleuze and  Guattari
and waht
advanced philosophy can tell us to solve our problems or to
live better.

Therefore I think it is sometimes hard to find out what you discuss in this
list.

greetings Harald Wenk