[D-G] deleuze and benjamin on violence

Nuh Yilmaz nuhyilmaz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 20:48:05 PST 2006

just a note:

the WB text is written early 20's. it was a discussion with Sorel, and has
no relation to Nazi's at all. There were even no Nazi party at the time. It
was a discussion over the violence during the Weimar republic and so on.

and also: in terms of violence, WB somewhere thanks to Carl Schmitt because
of his non-humanistic reading of violence and politics. worth thinking on
it, rather than easy Nazi generalizations.

best,

--
Nuh YILMAZ