[D-G] insulting

Gondo -Minnie gondominnie at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 18 14:40:32 PST 2006

some of my remarks last week on Science, or rather Scientist, in  away that there were made could look
  as if I was trying to sociopsychologize the relationship sometimes I fathom interplayed between the pool of research and big companies of the biopower,
  made me fall in position of blame, the blame said, i was insulting a scientist working/present on the listee.
  It's just something i wish could be corrected automatically spontaneously my mind does it anyway, because i know my point was not to insult anybody, and

  blablahblah
  Gondo