[D-G] Hello everyone!

NZ pretzelworld at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 22:16:06 PST 2006

all im trying to say is that the internet provides a fine place for
the list and I just wanted to support Rita's (hello!) efforts in
making ths internet list a more "published" work! the cab-driver would
b e a fantastic editor cuz the cabbie has such a funny personality, i
like it a lot! (please take me whereever you want to go mister
taxi-driver!) but if you cant decide perhaps the internet is a good
place to allow multiple stories to intersect, I like wikipedia b/c the
connectyion link like a narrative building list (personally I think
EVERYTHING on the internet is a linear list, even a google search is
not non-linear, it comes to you as a list, it is all linear really
even the URL, I imagine this deleuze list growing like strings,
perhaps Linkletter's entry from 1998 could be appended by SpikeLeeJr
in 2007, but I guess you'd want to link those strings together in some
readable way, or perhaps it would be nice to tangle them inside the
cab-driver's belly like spagetti?)

its good to celebrate with beer, the sumerian new years (of 36
centuries ago) is a historic event in the history of civilization.
After "the flood", when the governing family structure (oedipal or
otherwise, just read deleuze on the "barbarian societies") got
replaced by the "state" structure, thanks to that jerk nimrod and his
crony priests who also began to codify the biblical canon as well as
create a structureal economic latice (which began our modern
geopolitics) aaannnnddd.......... and what is also quite neat is that
at the same time (er, within a couple centuries) the written "picto"
language began to deal with homonyms and synomynms as "literal"
graphic representations and such things that the schizophrenic psyche
feed off..... all of theses things go hand-in-hand, growing up to
today! especially money!

those darn deluvian priests and their deluded poetics of astronomy
(not science, poetics!) with their depressed paranoid psychology who
looked away up into the stars and could find the same constellations
that existed in their neulogical pathways, like a mirror of the mind,
and what they saw was a spiralling spiral spiral of destuction. There
is something incredible about the fact that the narative is not built
from things that exist in the world, but merely the geometrics of
stars and planets, somehow this makes more of a correspondense with
the neuoloical constellations of our imagination.

but they only saw a spiralling dragon who will eat up all the flock in
some kind of paranooid apocolysce - by gosh did they have some
personal problems that needed to be worked out! at least the earth's
axis has changed significantly since 3600 bc(!) so now that dragon is
no longer spiraling around the "absolute north" point, just off to the
side a little, and I gues thatts good for now.

As for spelling, I hate spelling, leave the way it is, its organic at
least, if people want to express themselps in a particular way they
then they ought to make the effort to tighty up themselves (ie
submissions work fine for most normal publications, but it seems like
we all want to avoid that submission process, I feel that way anyway
thank you)