[D-G] TELEX To EARTH (Important also, I had not overlooked it!!)

Dark Vador sithgrievious at yahoo.ca
Tue Jan 17 20:12:58 PST 2006

Dark Lord to Earth

  Planet Earth receives REQUEST: FILI HOUTMAN WILL BE BROUGHT
  TO BE JUDGED BY RITA HAYWORTH TOMORROW

  this is good, very bad
  but good

  Dark Vador

Liza Kozner <liza_kozner at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
  OKAY Bob
I should do as the Dark Lord ask.

Bring me Fili to an internet POLE I want to organize a conversation
between her and the other. We will Judge her answers with Rita Hayworth.

Boba Fett wrote:

Liza no! Fili Houtman is really Inside the Destroyer. I have seen her. I
have passed my hand on her hair.
She is really there, standing, naked, at the mercy of the Imperial
Stormtroopers.

Forget about CAED Rebuild the alliance with the Sith Lord! Tell us what we
should do.

Sincerely

Bobba

Letter to Supporters: Update on the case of Steve Kurtz and CAE (PLEASE
FORWARD
WIDELY) [input] [input] [input] [input] -PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY-

January 17, 2006

Dear supporters of Steve Kurtz and Critical Art
Ensemble,

Your support is needed now more than ever.

Whereas the hopes for dismissal of Steve’s case were
high last fall, on Thursday we received bad news on
the recommendation concerning the pre-trial motions.
Although it has been over 18 months since Steve was
charged with “mail fraud” and “wire fraud”—charges
carrying a maximum possible sentence of 20 years in
jail—he will now have to wait at least 8 months, and
possibly much longer, for the final decision on these
motions. (Please see http://www.caedefensefund.org for
more about the case.)

Magistrate H. Kenneth Schroeder [SNIP]

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters