[D-G] Archive: who destroyed the Spoon Collective?

rita hayworth electronic20zzdeepfeet at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 17 19:00:27 PST 2006

Dear Liza & Others

  Yes. The decision seems to me totally appropriate.
  It will be so good to have the list back the state it was the time of the spoons.
  The list is destroyed by this person. I don't know who is Fili Houtman, she is just probably unconscious of the damages she has occasioned to DG. They are weeping because of her. One day she will weep herself and that day we will have published our book.
  It's incredible the potential that we have now that we have destroyed her.
  I wish she is dead and burning beneath the ground.
  Our site is much better moderated. I am moderating it Liza. At least for the moment.
  To everyone: as you see we have examined the list with all our intellectual neurons,
  and have seen through it. We now see what is rotten, and we 're going to put an end to this bad writing once and for all.!

  Kill her
  Kill Fili Houtman user
  he she is so full of hatred and unconscious lack of standard. She did not know WRITING
  she was unconscious SHE did not know how to read DG, and we have to bring us the joy, the joy to write again normally here.

  Thank You for Reading
  this list is now temporarilly moderated.
  We wish to resume the exploration of the Archive and judge others, expertise the situation
  in this "brothel".

  Rita

Liza Kozner <liza_kozner at yahoo.co.uk> a écrit :
  Dear

We will publish:
All posts prior to Fili's intervention.
As Fili used many nicknames, we will make a decision and examine who is behind everymail. Then we will see so that all these fake Fili's users, because they didnot know how to read and what was it to write, either Essay or Litterature or Poetry, will be deleted from Publication.
Is everyone agreeing to this.
This is mainly so that we can regain Standard, Quality really on the list.

When you write, think that all your honour is engaged in the process.

All Best
Liza