[D-G] Archive: who destroyed the Spoon Collective?

Gondo -Minnie gondominnie at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 17 18:39:43 PST 2006

Totally agreed
  We need to write better. No more scandal no more private humour.
  We need a collectivity, Fili could possibly have killed Spoon but it won't or they won't do that with the next book. Even if I am a fashist, I prefer to be a fashist than sharing my words in a book written with Fili on my side.

  Best
  (Hitlerian Salute)
  Gondominnie

Liza Kozner <liza_kozner at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
  Dear

We will publish:
All posts prior to Fili's intervention.
As Fili used many nicknames, we will make a decision and examine who is behind everymail. Then we will see so that all these fake Fili's users, because they didnot know how to read and what was it to write, either Essay or Litterature or Poetry, will be deleted from Publication.
Is everyone agreeing to this.
This is mainly so that we can regain Standard, Quality really on the list.

When you write, think that all your honour is engaged in the process.

All Best
Liza