[D-G] Archives

rita hayworth electronic20zzdeepfeet at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 17 16:01:06 PST 2006

  Try not to keep the object you want to discuss away from the list. I suggest we keep a back up copy of this discussion. In this mail.
  The login is : electronic20zzdeepfeet
                            @yahoo.fr
  the password of my account is " beauty "

  All object discussed could be sent in this folder under label in a NEW folder. You will need to create the folder outside the "sent folder". If there's a loads of news, send them in a bulk. We could always decide if it's ( this bulk) appropriate to do up 4 a -News Chapter- in the Book.. Let's discuss the Annoncements also, other please.

  Best

  Rita Hayworth