[D-G] sad naisse

Gondo -Minnie gondominnie at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 20 14:35:14 PST 2006

but to answer
  your answer
  to my post on OGM
  i think computer personas
  getting lost
  needs someone to ask indeed
  who got lost or what get's lost
  and by what
  so its a good question
  for the list

  in any case the answer cannot be simply
  "negative" like
  humph, personnas get lost must life goes on?
  which links fashism to capitalism
  and the birth of the list besides of the
  possible drift from the drift-list

malgosia askanas wrote:
> who has the right to remove people from the list
> without any confirmation?

Who was removed without confirmation and when?

> And why is this list moving so often from one server to another, it seems
> that
> some peole are going lost every time.

This list got moved once in 1994 and then again in 2004. You call this
"often"? And who got lost, exactly?

-malgosia