[D-G] Deleuze

hwenk hwenk at web.de
Wed Aug 16 07:44:30 PDT 2006

Hello,

I do not not know anything about wordless communication without any other
sense contact,
ears or eyes. The convention I meant was to identify oneself
for sake of reference of further communication.
And the discussion on the level of the brain and
the innner struggle and crisis caused by neurotransmitters and function
defence resulting from brain grow in avoidance and
projectiv ascribing to
people which get as such much more agression as it is
to see caused by their actions.
In regard of the intelligence of th epeople the lot
of fight against one another is more than puzzling,
as the advantages of cooperation, where almost
the whole of human devolpment  relies on,
are so obvious.
Therfore  some illumination on the level
of physical, biological, neurobilogical,
brain growing inner pains and struggles
projected to
outward is more than interseting.
Especially if one wants, as Deleuze and Guattari and me,
turn this instead the production of i fine, stable psychic matter - brain
and psychic rhizome.

As we are used in computer programming,
one little mistake gives mostly a lot of following erros,
which will vanish, sometimes in social reality more slowly,
in finding the real cause.

That was also the origianl ambition of Marx in
taking radical  as coming, as it really is, from  root (radix).
A rhizom is also a root.

And still  there are these emails are unsigned with strange, changing
adresses.
The other conventions are known, to be polite and to make
as
much and easy understanadble, also in intention, what is wanted to be said.

greetings Harald Wenk