[D-G] Deleuze

hwenk hwenk at web.de
Sat Aug 12 02:21:51 PDT 2006

Hello Mr. .+oot7AM martini [dr.crawboney at gmail.com]
(it would be a kind of basic  politeness and feedback communication in
regard of its setting
give an explanation of this unsigned emails with this addresses)

for the moment it is most also practical importance,
to emphasize  the boundedness
to neurochemical background of the philosophy of Deleuze and Guattari and
the thinking and feeling of people
especially suffering ones.

There, as I have already written,
the headquarter in the frontal brain
maybe get to little
neurotransmitters icy
the way of building new synapses in the cortex or
elsewhere in the brain,
so that is good to do
yoga and especially breathing
techniques, pranayama,
to tune it up again,
being more full master of oneself.
This is very basic and simple.
This maybe at most puzzling if one is used
to have a high degree o
being master of oneself,
so the diminish of this essential feature  is  often not felt and
recognized.

This is indeed more important than controversies about political issues.

If you have a view of Deleuze and Guattari inspired by Mr. Pinhas
or not, this list in my eyes
is the one of right places to write something about it.
That would it also bring real back by material arguments -
not only announcing of intentions.

The remarks on Einstein
and creativity in mathematics was
an answer to your remark, being impressed by
Mr. Sapolsky,
 as I am politely dialogic.
 I refuted a little the thesis of the author Mr.. Sapolsky
who said that there is
loss of creativity  with age - relative soon.

Thus is not true for
scientific profession in general and
 special for mathematicians and Einstein.

A picture of mathematical and physical research was drawn there,
far away from reality at the universities
and research centers - and the thinking, feelings and actions of the
mathematicians and other researchers.
It is a kind of
building up
legends of science  even by