[D-G] Deleuze

hwenk hwenk at web.de
Thu Aug 10 02:13:07 PDT 2006

Hello,

if heaven is on earth it
order that is stays to be,
it is in my eyes required on earth to make it  like heaven as far it
is in ones capability of action and thinking.

And that in my eyes has a lot to do with making understandable
and reply on the level of question  or of issue with
references also understandable and traceable.

In case of Buddhism not much more than right thinking, right understanding,
right action
and right asana, as it is laid down in the eightfold path of Buddhism coming
from the four
noble truth is necessary.

And therefore, as clear, as direct without hurting and
as easiest to understand as possible.

And neurotransmitters and anxiety is indeed working everyday in every second
in everybody.
Also there is new growing of the brain by new synapses which
are bound to make fears and be bounded to some outer world events or
persons resulting in unnecessary fears and troubling action also for others.

I see no reasons to overrun such very important basic
features of inner and outer life.
The rest is indeed much to much
 "following errors"
- to speak it Buddha like - not found the "cause of the suffering"-
which is the second noble truth after considering the suffering as a first.
This heaven on earth is indeed in spite of that full of fears and suffering.

And there we can do something, at first think about it.
And if you like to use "we" you can of course do so, but is there some
reference in real life for it?
To be a little poetic, to say we and to do I against you is
not consistent - to speak harmless.

This is the sense of feedback communication.
greetings Harald Wenk