[D-G] dalai lama as shugden demon

.+oot7AM martini dr.crawboney at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 08:59:04 PDT 2006

I am not sure of what the pretzelbrain is getting from his mandala
meditations, but his words are very confusing and might stimulate a
bad reaction.... in an effort to keep a lid on this I would recommend
the pretzelbrain to digest this informative disccusion of the demonoid
practices of the tibetian buddists.... it is only a little bit of this
very large story that only few know about, but it should help situate
his paranoia with the experiences of others.

read on..
http://www.phayul.com/forums/showPost.aspx?postID=40296