[D-G] Deleuze

.+oot9PM golfer dr.crawboney at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 12:03:40 PDT 2006

is just when you summon a chain of despotism (oriental included) the
relations along that chain are obscured by the mental syntax of your
statements. Similar to a fetchner point, the hydraulic-mind prefers to
obscure for the sake of recursion and can no longer identify
"difference". Its just tactical language, but why are you using it?
what agency has trained you to do this. so when linking saddam to
despotism, one might erroniously prefer to accept a statement of
linking that does not reflect back upon the despotic self who is
paying their tax dollars to fund these doggy wars. In america we buy
hamburgers that fund these weapons that Iseal & Saddam & other mean
dogs all use against the domesticated doggies. I have seen too many
bloody poodles!! When we go in/around/of/about and over, we have
travelled very far from our start, but if we go of/of/of/of we are
still talking about where we are. Unfortunatley the languageof words
we use prefers this syntax that removes us from our critizism. If you
care to read michaux's barbarian in asia at least you can laugh about
it a little bit.