[D-G] deleuze and benjamin on violence

NZ pretzelworld at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 09:32:22 PDT 2006

I would lkike to say:

"...detentionally equivicating false narratives within the logos as a
part of absolute truth."

...where logos is seen as truth (re: derrida's detentional mentality)
...where democracy asks me to stop defending myself(acting violently
against soveirgenty) so that I can better keep my territory -  this
does not have to be literally seen as lockes property anyway, but if
it is... then that point has been lost to successful philosophic
equivication (circa 1770s), re-territorialization) and asks me to give
it my territory so that I will be safe.... is that true for some
psychological philosophys?