[D-G] Re: grammar used by Pretzel

Gondo -Minnie gondominnie at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 27 14:47:01 PDT 2005

i liked this electronic mail. it is differend than the
previouses. an idea or two migrated to my soul and
made an anchor like fishes attracted by worm or fly
baby.
to shift and use a coding, i d say baby flies, if i
were the "they" you spoke about, would need to find
their fishe's mouths, and the mouth should close them
tight, and we would not lose rhetoric of the
assemblage. indeed it is case by case each time a fly
baby finds the mouth of a giant fish, rhetorising
industrial militaryous complex, that FisheKing should
reappear and the mystic Graal would shine in the room,
and Perceval goes there to ask the good question to
the Lady full of Jesus Christ's blood. The fishes are
coming from the North I think, and the magnetic pole
send them here in this Sacred Room. The Fishes, are
polluted, and their scale are intricated by an
abstract geometry which Paul Virilio is skimpish
about. The task of the Knights are set to deliver the
message to King Arthur before the Vikings arrive, that
is I beleive part of what you say on the dative.
Gwegyfar the Beautyful Queen and Lancelot are running
in the woods to find out the mystery of the scales in
the fishes, their abstruse geometry is part of "us"
even though we have been invisible one to the other,
hidden by the armies of Vikings unfurling in the
meadows.