[D-G] sex appeal pf the inorganic

Gondo -Minnie gondominnie at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 1 10:22:53 PDT 2005

i would imagine if theory is whats tho be produced, lets have it into account consideration, that there are as many variagating sorts of people, yet what is important then is the existencial way we can shift and experience a bit of the Other, wherein what this multiplicity of character can thus offer, thanks to a intelligent theory. do you think atp has ashieved this. i think in atp partly the way of concept regulation is so important can cause only certain areas of the brain/body to be affected. the problem is to do a prolongation, a projection or extension of these works so that the different layers or stratas can be set in correlate in the plane of immanence made thus called consistant in this respect also??

Mark Crosby <Crosby_M at rocketmail.com> wrote:--- And dropping in on any of these 1000 Plateaus leaves
apluralist appreciation that, as the person cited
above says, "there are apparently different sorts of
people out there ... some of whom are more suited to
quick and effective social interaction and others who
are more suited for analysizing data and systems
accurately and logically. But, these sorts of ideas
will remain obscured if the research remains
one-sided"...
(