[D-G] drift-line

Gondo -Minnie gondominnie at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 10 13:33:29 PDT 2005

the poetry is always going in a film. this is a hub with thousands of film afficionadoes versed in Film and DG, they are here to read our chats. Then they do movies. My question is simple: why should not the list owner magnify the presence of those Film Fanatics and enact a superb suprise for them: to allow the transfer of small videos by the upload softwares easily managable on such a mailing list type of servers.
 thank you for you r encourgaements.

Liza and I are doing well, we have returned to Europe as you saw.

NZ <pretzelworld at gmail.com> wrote:
Where did all the poetry go? so, a film ?.. . that sounds very
exciting, you should do that. I am secretly working on "flash gordon"
styled cartoon about bobafet-and-gondo's intergalactic poetics from
the D-G list. I know some people didn't like the poetry here, but i
miss it when its gone.