[D-G] RE:lire dåleuze et guattari

Liza Kozner liza_kozner at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 6 17:39:31 PDT 2005

in how much time will you be a mutant and talk and say
deleuze to us to tell us what you have seen that is
interesting, if you want i am reading today paul klee
in the original quoted texts in atp, his talk on the
artist in modern cosmical poet we could discuss klees
text i ve got em here with me tonight.
---
deleuze-guattari-driftline.org-bounces at lists.driftline.org
<liza_kozner at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> i have read maurice blanchot on livre à venir, he
says that dialogues in novels are there to ease the
author. but there are exceptions in maupassant,
(socrates) james who inspired a movie to Truffaut and
kafka because logic causes the protagonist of the
castle to be condamned.

> i have not read anything alse today.
> brendan mccall <bwm151 at psu.edu> wrote:
> Hi Harold,
> I'll read the intro as soon as I pick it up.
Unfortunately, I've only read D/G
> through theory anthologies. Does one of the intro's
deal with what I was
> asking about? If so, could you tell me which version
you are talking about?

deleuze-guattari-driftline.org-bounces at lists.driftline.org